The student’s competition was birthed from 2017 Event where the representative of Ire-Clay products partnered with Archibuilt to float the competition.
The student’s competition was carried out to facilitate the participation of the young Architects, to test their understanding and imagination of the use of indigenous materials and products featured during Archibuilt.
The competition has progressed from 2017 to this moment with the involvement of different organisation in different years, such as Ire – Clay, Plascon paints, Costech, AGC Glass.
Students have designed residential building, Event gallery in the past years, with participation of students in different Architectural institution around the nation.
- Standard registration and submission begins 7th September 2022
- Submission of works closes 25th October 2022
- Jury selection and review of works 27th October 2022
- First stage result announcement 30th October 2022
- Exhibition of winning entries 23rd – 27th NIA AGM
- Prize and Awards Ceremony- 27th NIA AGM